Broil King Baron 490 Natural Gas barbecue.
The Baron 490 offers both power and performance. At the heart of the Baron series is the legendary Broil King cooking system: heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave technology, powerful stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, stainless steel back burner and a handy side burner. Easy to maintain, with urban styling and a performance package that rivals any other grill, the Broil King Baron 490 is in a class by itself.
- Dual-tube™ burners are designed to ensure a consistent flame from front to back, providing even and efficient heat distribution at the cooking surface. Made from high quality Stainless Steel and backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Linear-Flow™ Valves with 180° Sensi-Touch™ control knobs give you the infinite heat control, allowing you to set your grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking.
- Flav-R-Zone partitions allowing you to confine and concentrate the heat to specific areas of the 2600 sq.cm cooking area.
- Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vapourizes drippings for great barbecue flavour.
- Natural gas powered barbecue: Natural gas has many benefits. First of all, it is much cheaper, as much as a third the price of butane or propane for each BTU. Natural gas burns much cleaner than butane and propane. So natural gas is better for the environment and you don't get as much exhaust from the burning of butane or propane which can end up on your food and float around your party. Lastly, natural gas, connected to your house won't never run out.
No more tanks to refill, no more worrying about running out in the middle of a big cookout and no more carrying those heavy tanks. A natural gas BBQ is the perfect choice!
- Key Features:
- 4 Duel Stainless Steel Tubular Burners 11.7 kW (40.000 BTU).
- 1 Side burner of 2.7 kW (10.000 BTU).
- 1 Stainless Steel back burner of 4.4 kW (15.000 BTU).
- Flav-R-Wave Stainless Steel cooking system.
- Primary Cooking Area: 64,8 x 44 cm.
- Large retractable porcelain coated warming rack.
- 4 Heavy duty cast-iron cooking grids and reversible.
- Deluxe electric Rotisserie Kit.
- Push button Sure-Lite ignition system.
- Deluxe Accu-Temp Thermometer.
- Black porcelain enamelled hood panel with rugged cast aluminium end caps.
- Dura-Bilt porcelain enamelled cook box with cast aluminium end caps.
- Enclosed cabinet with black powder coat cabinet door.
- Stainless steel control panel.
- Stainless steel drop down side shelves.
- Heavy-duty locking swivel casters with level setting.
- Stainless steel spider guards.
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components.
- Quality epoxy paint finish.
- Works with natural gas only.
- Width: 145 cm. (91,5 cm. with side shelves folded) x Height: 116 cm. x Depth: 61 cm.
- Weight: 78,5 Kg.
- Natural Gas hose included.
- Fuel: Natural gas.
- Made in Canada.
- Model: 922983
- Manufacturer: Broil King
Broil King has great confidence on their barbecues and offer excellent guarantee provisions.
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions for this BBQ:
- Lifetime Warranty on the cast aluminium components.
- 10 Years on Dual-Tube burner system.
- 3 Years on Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system.
- 2 Years on all remaining parts and paint.