Broil King Monarch 320 gas BBQ.
Broil King have taken a good look at the their Monarch range of gas barbecues and given them a redesign and up grade to further enhance their status as ideal grills for a large family with their ability to roast, grill and bake meaning an open air meal for all the family, or a party, will be an enjoyable experience every time with a minimum amount of fuss.
With features including Sure-Lite electronic ignition, 3 burners, a rustproof cast aluminium cook box, stainless steel components, reversible cast iron cooking grids, fold away side shelves for compact storage, and a large cooking surface it's easy to prepare tasty, memorable food on a Broil King Monarch 320.
The Broil King range of barbecues has grills for every budget always maintaining high quality levels no matter what the model, a feature which sets the Monarch series apart from its rivals.
Economical and powerful, this steak sizzler features a 8.8 kW/h (30,000BTU), three Stainless Steel tube Burners, and when used in conjunction with Broil King's patented "Flav-R-Wave" cooking system delivers perfect heat distribution across the whole cooking area meaning perfect results even when cooked right on the edge of the bbq grate. Flav-R-Wave doubles as a shield that protects the burner underneath from fat drips while vaporising liquids and recycling the moisture and flavours back into the meat. The burner is controlled by "Linear Flow" valves which allow you to precisely control the temperature within the bbq. Although, upon first glance this is a small entry-level model, the Broil King Monarch 320 barbecue shouldn't be overlooked if you are after a family gas barbecue with all the trimmings - particularly if space is an issue.
- 3 Stainless steel tube burners.
- 8.8 kW (40.000 BTU) main burner output.
- Primary cooking surface: 56 x 38 cm.
- 1 Chrome coated warming rack: 54 x 19 cm.
- 2 Heavy duty cast iron cooking grids.
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system.
- Black chrome painted steel drop-down side shelves with integrated tool hooks and condiment trays.
- Linear Flow™ infinitely adjustable burner valves.
- Sure-Lite™ ignition system.
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer.
- Cool-To-The-Touch thermonylon handle.
- Therma-Cast™ aluminium cook box with stainless steel insert.
- Enclosed cabinet with black chrome epoxy painted door.
- Rust proof resin base.
- Large 18 cm. wheels + two 6,4 cm. locking casters.
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components.
- Premium powder-coat black chrome epoxy paint finish.
- Gas regulator and hose included.
- Width: 142 x Height: 124 x Depth: 56 cm.
- Weight: 40 Kgs.
- Model: 931253
- Manufacturer: Broil King
Broil King has great confidence on their barbecues and offer excellent guarantee provisions.
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions for this BBQ:
- Lifetime Warranty on the cast aluminium components.
- 10 Years on Dual-Tube burner system.
- 3 Years on Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system.
- 2 Years on all remaining parts and paint.