Broil King Imperial S 690 IR gas BBQ.
The ultimate in barbecuing technology, the new Broil King Imperial S 690 has been completely restyled and improved. Fitted with 6 burners it gives you the power to cater for large parties, but with a hood that has four burners and a separate hood that has a further two burners don't be afraid to cater for smaller groups. Don't let your meat be unevenly cooked due to poorly distributed heat on your barbecue, with each of the six main burners employing the patented "Duel-Tube" technology, which regulates the gas flow throughout the six burners so that you know that at any given point along the six burners the temperature will be the same as at the start or finish.
Riddled with accessories, the Broil King Imperial S 690 IR gives you the chance to experiment with new recipes, fitted with a side burner try par-boiling vegetables to be finished on the grill. Perhaps you could find a use for the built-in rotisserie, cook whole joints of meat or even whole chickens on your barbecue, achieving that authentic barbecue taste on any meat, no matter the size.
- Built-In Oven lights: Now you can grill anytime you want, day or night! Thanks to built-in oven lights, you’ll be able to see what you are grilling, even at midnight! These bright, reliable lights are perfect for those late night feasts.
- Control Knobs with LED technology: The lights included in the control handles allows to adjust the temperature on a precise way and cook even in bad brightness conditions.
- Massive Stainless Steel Cooking Grids: The Imperial XLS's cooking grid is split between a large lid with solid Stainless Steel cooking grids and a small lid with heavy duty cast iron cooking grids. The stainless steel cooking grids are made of heavy gauge rods. The high quality steel ensures excellent heat retention and long lasting durability, and they're easy to clean. The smaller lid´s cast iron cooking grids are reversible, one side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks, while the other side is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting while cooking. With a little care, they will last a lifetime.
- Dual-tube™ burners are designed to ensure a consistent flame from front to back, providing even and efficient heat distribution at the cooking surface. Made from high quality Stainless Steel and backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Linear-Flow™ Valves with 180° Sensi-Touch™ control knobs give you the infinite heat control, allowing you to set your grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking.
- Flav-R-Zone partitions allowing you to confine and concentrate the heat to specific areas of the 2600 sq.cm cooking area.
- Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vapourizes drippings for great barbecue flavour.
- Control Knobs with LED technology: Built-in control panel lights for year round grilling.
- Key Features:
- 6 (4+2) Duel Stainless Steel Tubular Burner 17,6 kW (60.000 BTU).
- 1 infrared Side burner.
- 1 Stainless Steel Rear Rotisserie Burner 4.4 kW (15.000 BTU).
- Two completely separate cook boxes.
- Deluxe electric Rotisserie Kit.
- Cooking Area 1: 64,75 x 49 cm. + Cooking area 2: 30,12 x 49 cm.
- Retractable warming racks.
- 4 Heavy-duty Stainless Steel cooking grids on the side of the big lid.
- 2 Heavy-duty Reversible cast iron cooking grids on the side of the small lid.
- Push button Sure-Lite ignition system with a Stainless Steel button.
- 2x Deluxe Accu-Temp Thermometer.
- Fully welded Stainless Steel (double lined) oven lids with cast-aluminium end caps.
- Large Stainless Steel side shelves with resin condiment bins and hidden drawers.
- Ample storage draws & cupboards.
- New innovative LED lighted control knobs.
- Stainless steel cook box with cast aluminium end caps.
- Stainless steel side shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins.
- Large 7,6 cm. locking castors.
- Level Q leg levellers located on front locking castors.
- Stainless steel roll-action lids with cast aluminium end caps.
- Rigid steel cabinet with stainless steel doors and drawers.
- Stainless steel side shelves with one pull-out drawer.
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components.
- Premium Powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base.
- Broil King Cookbook included.
- Gas regulator and hose included.
- Width: 193 x Height: 125 x Depth: 63 cm.
- Weight: 136 Kg.
- Model: 957883
- Manufacturer: Broil King
Broil King has great confidence on their barbecues and offer excellent guarantee provisions.
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions for this BBQ:
- Lifetime Warranty on the cast aluminium components.
- 10 Years on Dual-Tube burner system.
- 5 Years on Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system.
- 2 Years on all remaining parts and paint.