Pellet Barbecue Traeger Timberline 1300.
Traeger Wood Pellet Barbecues pack big hardwood flavour, from sweet cherry, to savoury mesquite, into everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, & BBQ. Traeger’s wood pellets are made with 100% pure, natural hardwood giving you authentic flavour and nothing else. Grilling has never been easier: just set it and forget it and let the Traeger work its wood-fired magic.
Starting at the core with a pill-shaped barrel, double-wall stainless steel interior, and airtight lid gasket, the Timberline is built with the structural integrity of Fort Knox. Grill more with the three-tier stainless steel grates, and cook it all 20% faster thanks to the new TRU Convection system. Adjust your grill from the couch, or across town, with The Timberline’s WiFIRE controller. It lets you adjust the smoke, set timers and change or hold set temperatures from 70°C to 260°C all from your phone via the Traeger App.
Adjust the grates to accommodate taller food, like beer can chicken or turkey, and smoke or sear with the dual-position bottom grate.
- Double-wall, commercial-grade Stainless Steel interior.
- Airtight lid gasket.
- Lower grate can be adjusted from smoke position to sear position.
- New pill-shaped barrel for added height and space.
- 10,9 kg. pellet capacity
New, patent pending technology creates and circulates pure, blue smoke using a TRU Convection and Downdraft Exhaust System, ensuring your food gets the finest wood-fired flavor in the shortest amount of time.
- Super Smoke Mode: Better quality smoke, and lots more of it. Craft ultimate smoke profiles from 70°C to 105°C with the push of a button.
- Tru Convection: Creates a powerful vortex of heat and smoke spinning in the barrel, cooking 20% faster while locking in moisture.
- Downdraft Exhaust System: Exhaust channels allow blue smoke to rise and circulate through the chamber fully before exiting, ensuring your food only receives only the freshest smoke.
Monitor or change your grill's temperature, set a custom cook cycle, and set timers via the Traeger App or through the barbecue’s control panel.
Consistent Average Temps: Double-wall, commercial-grade 304 Stainless Seel interior insulates and maintains heat for consistent temperature control.
Custom Cook Cycles: Find, customize, or create custom cook cycles, then fire them over and let the Timberline go to work.
Mobile Barbecue Control: Change you barbecue's temperature, kick up the smoke, and set timers, anytime, anywhere via the Traeger App.
Meat Temperature Probe:
- Includes a meat probe: give you perfect temperature readings.
- Monitor internal temps without opening the lid.
- Never overcook your meat again.
Hopper Clean Out:
- Change pellet flavours on the fly.
- Open the back door to emtpy pellets.
How it works:
1.- Hopper: Place 100% pure Traeger Hardwood Pellets into your hopper.
2.- Controller: Turn your BBQ to smoke, which starts your fire, then just like your oven, turn your desired temperature.
3.- Auger: The Auger brings pellets of the fire pot, the higher the temp the faster it moves pellets.
4.- Fire Pot: The hot rod starts the fire, the fan stokes the fire creates a convection of smoke spinning around your food.
5.- Drip Tray: Keeps the direct flames off your food while catching food drippings (cover with aluminium foil for easy clean up).
* The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot.
* These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only >1 kg/h on high heat, >0,5 kg/h on medium heat and only 200 gr/h when smoking.
- Taste: Wood naturally enhances flavour. Real wood, Real flavour.
- Versatility: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise & BBQ. Cook hot and fast or low and slow.
- Ease: No need to babysit, set and forget it thanks to the digitally controlled system.
- Consistency: Traeger manages the temperature for you. Perfect results with every single cook.
- Super strong and solid high quality construction.
- Double wall Stainess Steel interior.
- Heating Power: 36,000 BTU's.
- Durable powder coated Steel lid.
- Mobile barbecue control with Traeger App.
- Smokes from 70 ºC to 260 ºC to sear to perfection.
- Tru Convection and Downdraft Exhaust systems cooks 20% faster.
- Super Smoke mode and Keep Warm mode.
- Powerful Steel construction and durable powder coat finish.
- Solid Stainless Steel cooking grates.
- Bottom cooking surface: 86 x 42 cm.
- Medium cooking surface: 86 x 35 cm.
- Top cooking surface: 86 x 21 cm.
- 10,9 kg. of Hopper capactity.
- Easy Hopper access while cooking.
- Concealed grease tray drawer.
- Stainless Steel side shelf with hooks.
- Stainless Steel front shelf.
- Huge food capacity.
- Works automatically and unattended.
- Sawhorse Chassis.
- 2 Rugged All-Terrain wheels to roll the BBQ quietly.
- 2 Caster lock wheels.
- Meat probe built-in storage.
- Precise Temperature Control.
- 60 Readings of temperature per minute.
- Power cord hook.
- Magnetic Bamboo cutting board.
- Simple and safe to use Auto-Start system.
- Versatility to Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ.
- Fuelled by 100% pure hardwood pellets. Real Wood, Real Flavour.
- Extremely low consume.
- Easy to assemble.
- Dimensions: 147,3 (W) x 68,6 (D) x 122 (H) cm.
- Weight: 121 kg.
- Manufacturer: Traeger
For more information watch this video