Broil King Baron 420 Gas Barbecue.
The Baron 420 offers both power and performance. At the heart of this Baron series is the legendary Broil King cooking system: heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave technology and powerful Stainless Steel Dual-Tube burners. Easy to maintain, with urban styling and a performance package that rivals any other grill, the Broil King Baron 420 is in a class by itself.
- Dual-tube™ burners are designed to ensure a consistent flame from front to back, providing even and efficient heat distribution at the cooking surface. Made from high quality Stainless Steel and backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Linear-Flow™ Valves with 180° Sensi-Touch™ control knobs give you the infinite heat control, allowing you to set your grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking.
- Flav-R-Zone partitions allowing you to confine and concentrate the heat to specific areas of the cooking area.
- Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vapourizes drippings for great barbecue flavour.
- Key Features:
- 4 Duel Stainless Steel Tubular Burners 11.7 kW (40.000 BTU).
- Flav-R-Wave Stainless Steel cooking system.
- Primary Cooking Area: 64,8 x 44 cm.
- Large retractable porcelain coated warming rack.
- 4 Heavy duty cast iron cooking grids and reversible.
- Push button Sure-Lite ignition system.
- Deluxe Accu-Temp Thermometer.
- Black porcelain enameled hood panel with rugged cast aluminium end caps.
- Dura-Bilt porcelain enamelled cook box with cast aluminum end caps.
- Enclosed cabinet with black powder coat cabinet door.
- Stainless steel control panel.
- Stainless steel drop down side shelves.
- Heavy-duty locking swivel casters with level setting.
- Stainless steel spider guards.
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components.
- Quality epoxy paint finish.
- Width: 145 cm. (91,5 cm. with side shelves folded) x Height: 116 cm. x Depth: 61 cm.
- Weight: 68 Kg.
- Gas regulator and hose included.
- Fuel: Butane and propane gas.
- Made in Canada.
- Model: 922953
- Manufacturer: Broil King
Broil King has great confidence on their barbecues and offer excellent guarantee provisions.
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions for this BBQ:
- Lifetime Warranty on the cast aluminium components.
- 10 Years on Dual-Tube burner system.
- 3 Years on Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system.
- 2 Years on all remaining parts and paint.