GrillGrate Panel of 49 x 13,34 cm.
We proudly introduce you GrillGrate, a North-American manufacturer of hard anodized aluminium grates.
GrillGrate cook by conduction (contact), convection (hot air), and infrared (radiant heat), resulting in juicer more evenly cooked food.
¡There are 5 reasons of why GrillGrate will cook better than your actual grate!
1. Amplifies the Heat on any BBQ
GrillGrates act like a lens on top of any heat source. They magnify and focus the BBQ's heat converting it to infrared heat. Heat is rapidly transferred up the raised rails to cook foods fast and evenly. Temps will be anywhere from 38ºC to 177ºC hotter than the temperature in the hood or dome of the BBQ.
2. Flare-Up Protection from the Bottom Plate
The underside and hole pattern of GrillGrates blocks flare-ups from engulfing food preventing charring and drying out. The hole pattern design was developed in the aerospace industry for flame control around fuel tanks.
3. Conducts Heat More Efficiently
A material's ability to absorb and transfer heat defines its thermal conductivity. A highly conductive material allows heat to travel throught it more rapidly. GrillGrates are made from hard anodized aluminium, which conducts heat more efficiently than cast iron or stainless steel. It also distributes heat more evenly, solving the common problem of hot and cold spots.
4. The Valleys Vaporize Drippings
Juices and drippings fall into the hot valleys where they sizzle and vaporize into enhanced flavor and retained moisture. The valleys of GrillGrates are a flavor enhancing system.
5. Perfect Sear Marks
GrillGrates conduct and focus heat up the raised rails for steakhouse quality searing. Sear marks can be controlled from golden brown to dark, crispy and flavorful.
¡THIS IS NOT ALL!
Thanks to the huge range of sizes they do, you can find grates for especific models of giant brands like Weber, Cobb, Char-Broil, Kamado's like Green Egg, and other conventional gas & rectangle BBQs and charcoal & pellet BBQs, meaning you can find a GrillGrate to fit directly on your BBQ, and not in the top of your actual grates.
Single panel of 49 x 13,34 cm. Perfect drop in replacement for most Weber Genesis 300 Series (does not fit Genesis II).
Depending on your model you will need 5 or 6 panels.
- Drop in replacement for most Weber Genesis 300 Series (not Genesis II).
- 1 panel of 49 x 13,34 cm. (Depth x Width)
- Amplifies the heat on any BBQ.
- Flare-ups protection from the bottom plate.
- Conducts heat more efficiently.
- The valleys vaporize dripping.
- Perfect sear marks.
- Never rusts: Made from highly conductive hard anodized aluminium.
- Scratch and chip resistant.
- Harder than steel, able to withstand temps up to 480ºC.
- Even heat: No more hot spots or cold spots.
- Juicier food and more flavor.
- Reversible panels.
- It is suitable for Weber Genesis 300 Series.
- User guide included.
- Manufacturer: GrillGrate
For more information watch this video