In compliance with the provisions of the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data DM BRICO SL with Cif: B29844644 address at: AVDA CARMEN SAENZ DE TEJADA 1 29651 MIJAS COSTA MÁLAGA- email: firstname.lastname@example.org as data controller communicates that:
l. In accordance with the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD 2016/679 of 27 April 2016), personal data is understood as "any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons". The personal data provided by you through the website www.thebarbecuestore.es, owned by SALVADOR MELÉNDEZ BRAVO will be incorporated into an automated file owned by it, being treated with the utmost confidentiality and used exclusively to address the issues raised. Such data will be used exclusively for the purpose of managing the services offered, respond to requests that we raise, perform administrative tasks and send technical, commercial or advertising information by regular or electronic means.
III. You guarantee that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a consequence of the non-fulfilment of this obligation. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this Policy and obtained their authorisation to provide their data to DM BRICO SL, for the aforementioned purposes.
IV. When personal data are collected through the form, it will be necessary for you to provide at least those marked with an asterisk, since, if these data considered necessary are not provided, DM BRICO SL, will not be able to accept and manage the web service or consultation formulated. Requests for services through on-line consultation forms may be sent or transferred to companies belonging to the group or which collaborate regularly with DM BRICO SL, which offer the service required or which are best able to deal with your request due to their specialisation.
V. In response to DM BRICO SL's concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required levels of security for the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at its disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided through www.thebarbecuestore.es.
VII. To exercise your rights of transparency, information, access, rectification, deletion or right to be forgotten, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition of your personal data in writing identified with the reference "Data Protection" to the following address AVDA CARMEN SAENZ DE TEJADA 1 29651 MIJAS COSTA -MÁLAGA- At the time you provide your personal data you may express your wish NOT to receive electronic commercial communications from DM BRICO SL, by unchecking the box provided for this purpose. If you do not untick the box, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 1 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future from DM BRICO SL, you may express this wish by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
VIII. All data collected in the different forms (both online and in person) comply with certain principles and rights that guarantee the protection of your personal data in accordance with the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: In any case, express and unambiguous consent will be required for the processing of personal data.
- Principle of data minimisation: Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the required service will be requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: Data will be kept for no longer than strictly necessary to carry out the purposes of the processing.
- Principle of confidentiality and integrity: All data provided will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security and total confidentiality of the data.
IX. The personal data managed by DM BRICO SL is obtained from the following sources of information:
- Contact forms on the website www.thebarbecuestore.es.
- Forms in paper format.
- Public media such as websites, notice boards, etc.
X. The personal data collected by DM BRICO SL are: identification data, contact data, invoicing data and academic and/or professional data. Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The data controller will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your personal data, the right to request its rectification or deletion, the right to request the limitation of its processing, the right to oppose its processing, the right to data portability and the right to revoke the consent given. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by DM BRICO SL are different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: DM BRICO SL requests personal data which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to your queries.
- Content subscription forms: DM BRICO SL requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- Google Signals: Google Analytics associates the visitor information it collects from this website with Google's information about logged-in user accounts. This information includes end-user location, search history, YouTube history and data from Google's partner websites, and is used to provide aggregated, anonymous information about how users behave across devices. Users can access and delete this data through the My Activity page. These features are also subject to Google Analytics advertising features policies.
- Browsing and IP Address: When you browse this website, you automatically provide the web server with information about your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that redirected you to them, your operating system and browser used.
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to assist in spam detection.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide you with the following information:
DM BRICO SL is domiciled at AVDA CARMEN SAENZ DE TEJADA 1 29651 MIJAS COSTA -MÁLAGA-, with CIF B29844644 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website www.thebarbecuestore.es there are a series of informative contents about the content of the website.
Its main objective is to provide customers and the general public with information about the company and the products and services offered.
There are a series of purposes for which DM BRICO SL processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. DM BRICO SL has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on DM BRICO SL's social networks, the processing of your personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The conditions of access and use of this website are governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, and the user undertakes to make good use of the website. Conduct that goes against the law, the rights or interests of third parties is not permitted.
Being a user of the www.thebarbecuestore.es website implies that you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these conditions and the applicable legal regulations on this matter. If for any reason you do not agree with these conditions do not continue to use this website.
Any type of notification and/or claim will only be valid by written notification and/or registered mail.
DM BRICO SL is not responsible for the information and content stored in forums, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider's website.
However, taking into account art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, DM BRICO SL undertakes to remove or, where appropriate, block any content that could affect or contravene national, European and international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.
Neither shall the company be liable for any damages caused by faults or misconfigurations of the software installed on the Internet user's computer. All liability is excluded for any technical incident or failure that may occur when the user connects to the Internet. Likewise, the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website is not guaranteed.
Likewise, DM BRICO SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website, as well as the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time without assuming any responsibility for this.
We inform you that any price you may see on our website will only be indicative. If the user wishes to know the exact price or if the product currently has an offer from which he/she can benefit, he/she should visit one of the physical shops that DM BRICO SL. has.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
DM BRICO SL is the owner of all rights to the software of the digital publication as well as of the industrial and intellectual property rights relating to the contents included, with the exception of the rights to products and services of a public nature which are not the property of this company.
No material published on this website may be reproduced, copied or published without the written consent of DM BRICO SL. All information received on the website, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered to have been given to DM BRICO SL free of charge. Information that CANNOT be treated in this way should not be sent.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by DM BRICO SL are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognised as such by our company. They only appear on the DM BRICO SL website for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners may request the modification or elimination of the information belonging to them.
DISCLAIMERS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Web Site are for information purposes only. Consequently, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
DATA COLLECTED FROM WEB VISITORS
DM BRICO SL only obtains and retains the following information about visitors to the Website:
- The provider's domain name (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network.
- The date and time of access to the Website.
- The source Internet address of the link to the Website.
- The number of daily visitors to each section.
- The information obtained is completely anonymous, and under no circumstances can it be associated with a specific, identified User.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered address of the person responsible for the website. In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use should be unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company shall modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
The cookies used are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user's personal data.
The user has the possibility of configuring their browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
To use the website it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent to the website, or the third party acting on their behalf, without prejudice to the fact that it is necessary for the user to initiate a session in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration.
In any case, cookies are of a temporary nature for the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.